Fall Grant Application Now Available Online
The 2018 Fall Grant application is now available online via FluidReview, with a deadline of October 17th. The Summit Foundation funds grant requests within one of its four impact areas: Arts & Culture, Environmental Stewardship, Bright Futures, and Health & Safety. Nonprofits that meet the guidelines listed below are eligible to apply. Any nonprofit that previously received a grant must submit a final report at the time of application submission, and organizations may only apply once per year. Please reach out to Tara, Summit Foundation Program Manager, with any questions regarding the grants process.
- Applicants must be a tax exempt 501(c)(3) organization as defined by the IRS or qualified government entity.
- Organizations in, or serving the population of Summit County, Colorado as well as our neighboring communities of Alma, Fairplay, Kremmling and Leadville are eligible to apply for a grant from The Summit Foundation. The maximum request for neighboring communities is $10,000.
- The following types of requests are ineligible:
- Political campaigns on behalf of any issues or candidate.
- Religious programs that require membership in a certain religion or advance a particular religious faith. Faith-based organizations may be eligible if they welcome and serve all members of the community regardless of religious faith, and do not require participation in activities that are specifically religious.
- Programs or projects that are already completed.