Friday, June 29th, 2012
The Summit Foundation seeks an Office Manager/Administrative Assistant
Front office, telephone reception, clerical, administrative, and database management skills required. Ability to work independently and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Access, and Excel needed. Attention to detail and ability to multi-task critical.
Click here for the current Office Manager/Administrative Assistant Job Description.
The ideal candidate will have
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (primarily Excel, Word and Outlook) and Windows-based applications
- Office management experience
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Solid organizational skills, be reliable, and able to meet deadlines
- Strong customer, writing and telephone interactive skills
- Community knowledge and networks
Due to the cyclical nature of The Summit Foundation’s revenue, this position will be 40 hours per week October through January and 32 hours per week February to September.
Submit cover letter, resume & two letters of reference to The Summit Foundation, PO 4000, 111A Lincoln Ave, Breckenridge, CO. 80424, or [email protected] by Friday July 13.